COORDINATE 025: IF SHE DOESN’T SCARE YOU




Dress: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright (Shirring JSK, 2007 release in black/offwhite)
Blouse: Bodyline Tokyo (L075 Shirring Blouse in black)
Cape: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright (Leopard Cape in offwhite/black)
Headdress: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright (Rosaline Ribbon Headdress in black/offwhite)
Bag: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright (Ribbon Heart Bag in black/offwhite, not sure of year since they’ve released this tons of times)
Socks: Unknown, bought in Harajuku many years ago
Shoes: An*tai*na (999A in black)


Similar to coordinate #013 but adapted for colder weather with a leopard print cape and long sleeves. This blouse has detachable ones! I went kind of overboard last winter on fur capes when Closet Child had their outerwear sale, and thankfully these fit my shoulders just fine. I love that this one came with a shadow checkered ribbon bow and a princess drop charm. It is not very thick (which makes it easy to wear and layer over other things) but it’s quite warm. A friend said this outfit reminded her of Cruella de Vil, haha. It’s not what I had in mind when I was putting together this outfit but I totally see it.

Comments