COORDINATE 022: SWEET SUMMER VACATION





Dress: Metamorphose (Candy Bottle Shirring JSK in green)
Blouse: Physical Drop (Short Sleeve Sailor Blouse in beige)
Hat: Forever 21, redecorated by me
Bracelet: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright (Meltaine Ribbon Bracelet with Glitter in red)
Bag: Offbrand, from the thrift store
Socks: Qian Shou Ren, via Ebay
Shoes: Angelic Pretty (Academy Wooden Sole Shoes in red)


Paired with beige and red this time. A simpler outfit with a sailor blouse, straw items, and crew socks for a summery feel appropriate for a hotter day. I was inspired by a postcard I got from a Physical Drop order. Whoever designs Physical Drop’s photo shoots really likes straw boater hats and sailor style. :)

My city was on the brink of disastrous flooding with more rain coming. This was my way of wishing summer heat would come back to evaporate all the rain, even as we got a couple of cooler days and it really made me wish for fall. I got my wish, the rain didn’t get too crazy, and now I think the lower parts of the city will finally be out of danger soon. Whew! This dress got out just in time, haha. I sent it off to a new home recently, but not before I made one more outfit with it. Sort of makes me think I should have kept it since I came up with so many ideas, but I am holding out for the red colorway. (Then what color will I put with it?)

Comments