COORDINATE 024: POLKA DOT MILKSHAKE





Dress: Angelic Pretty (Milky Berry Halter Neck JSK in black)
Blouse: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright (Detachable Sleeve Babydoll Blouse, 2009 in offwhite)
Hat: Forever 21, redecorated by me
Necklace: Metamorphose (Poison Strawberry Necklace in red)
Bag: DreamV/Yumetenbo
Gloves: Offbrand, via Amazon
Wrist cuffs: Handmade by me, with 2-way bow clips from Hot Topic
Ring: Holley Tea Time
Socks: Qian Shou Ren via Ebay
Shoes: Angelic Pretty (Academy Wooden Sole Shoes in red)


I’m selling this because I have other strawberry dresses that fit better, but I wanted to make a coordinate with it before I let it go. I admired the Milky Berry print from afar for months and eventually broke down and bought it when a shopping service I use had 10% off coupons for Rakuten. I love the splashes of green on the print and the good overall mix of black, red, and white. Strawberries and ice cream scream summer so I made a warm weather appropriate outfit with a straw hat, short socks, and short sleeves, and emphasized the white and red parts of the print. I finally found a type of Baby blouse that fits and didn’t know before I bought it that the lace on it is full of hearts. So cute!

Comments