COORDINATE 017: DARK NOSTALGIA



Dress: Physical Drop (Standing Collar Princess OP in black)
Necklace: Alice and the Pirates (Skull Crown Necklace in antique gold)
Headdress: Handmade
Socks: Chocochip Cookie
Shoes: An*tai*na (999A in black)
Bag: Metamorphose (Crown Label Quilted Ribbon Bag in black)


Made a coordinate with a dream dress it’s still too hot to wear. Went for something simple and old school inspired, and tried to make it with as many indie items as I could. The lace bows are borrowed from another dress (Enchantlic Enchantilly’s Trois Ribbon Tiered JSK) for a sprinkle of rococo.

I don’t know what the people at Physical Drop’s factory were smoking when they sewed the pin on bows that came with the dress. They look like they can be retied but when you try to do that they only sort of untie and turn into a big weird mess. I will need to fix them. Other than that I’m in love with it. The giant pintucked bell sleeves are my favorite thing about it.

I will be ready once the leaves start to turn.

Comments