COORDINATE 093: ALICE AND BAMBI TWINS

old school style lolita fashion flatlay coordinate featuring Alice and Bambi Shirring OP from Baby the Stars Shine Bright


Dress: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright (Alice and Bambi Shirring OP in black)
Wig: Gothic Lolita Wigs (Bijou in Blonde Mix)
Headdress: Baby the Stars Shine Bright (Rosaline Ribbon Headdress in black/offwhite)
Blouse: Bodyline Tokyo (L075 Shirring Blouse in black, with long sleeves removed)
Bag: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright (Ribbon Heart Bag in black/offwhite, unknown release year)
Wrist cuffs: Handmade by me
Fishnet tights: Offbrand
Socks: Chocochip Cookie
Shoes: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright (Wooden Sole Shoes with Rose Corsage in black)


Remote twinning Alice & Bambi print with the lovely @candib3ar ! She has the skirt, I have the OP. I wore a blouse inside the dress to match the neckline of my twin's blouse. We didn't have purses in our twin photo but I thought this one matched the oldschool style and hearts in the print nicely. I think that oldschool is a relatively easy style to twin because many people who wear oldschool have similar accessories, and if you don't have exactly the same pieces you can get creative since many oldschool pieces are solid colors. This was a combination of both our ideas and I love how it turned out! I'm inspired to use fishnet tights (candib3ar's idea for this outfit) in more of my oldschool outfits going forward.

I took my photo in my front yard to match the wall in my twin's photo. Cue confused but mildly delighted elderly neighbors who were probably seeing lolita for the first time.

Comments