COORDINATE 092: EARLY SPRING BOUQUET





Dress: Atelier Pierrot (Princess OP in black)
Headbow: Enchantlic Enchantilly (Lady Midi Rose Ribbon Headband in black)
Bag:
A3 The Candy Tower (Wonderland Heart Bag in gold)
Necklace:
Vintage, from a flea market in Florida
Bracelets: Handmade by me
Rings:
Handmade (cabochon), Daiso Japan (cross)
Socks:
Metamorphose (Happy Ending Story / Frame and Ribbon OTKs in black)
Shoes: Bodyline Tokyo
(s507 Scalloped Cut Ribbon Shoes in black; these are a design replica of Baby the Stars Shine Bright's Antique Ribbon Shoes)


I was planning to wear this dress to my good friend's wedding, but the pandemic unfortunately canceled the party. I decided to make a fancier version of the outfit since I don't have to worry about being overdressed for the wedding in my own house. I've been looking for a good versatile classic style floral print dress and I think this is it! I really want a black straw hat to wear with it for summer.

Comments