COORDINATE 089: AS PINK AS IT GETS





Dress: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright (Little Rabbit's Sparkly Droplet Rendezvous JSK in pink)
Headband: Baby the Stars Shine Bright (Little Rabbit's Sparkly Droplet Rendezvous Head Bow in pink)
Hair combs: Handmade by me
Blouse: Baby the Stars Shine Bright (Short Sleeve Shirring Blouse in pink)
Bag: Angelic Pretty (Dressy Doll Lucky Pack Bag in pink)
Necklace: Puvithel (Crystal Heart Necklace in gold/pink)
Brooch: Puvithel (Puvithel x LWLN Our Lady of Salt Collaboration Pin in rose gold)
Rings: Offbrand (rabbit), handmade by me (heart)
Wrist cuffs: Handmade by me

Socks: Metamorphose (The Beauties of Nature OTKs in pink)
Shoes: Bodyline Tokyo (s535 Narrow Strap Ribbon Shoes in pink)


This is me being excited for spring with all the pink in my wardrobe. It has been a relatively mild winter but sunshine and melting snow nonetheless lifts the spirit in March like nothing else. I've come to the conclusion that lolita has turned me into a bunny person, which is really surprising but given that I now have brand bunny ears, I might as well own it.

Comments