COORDINATE 121: MARCHING BAND PRINCESS






Dress: Alice and the Pirates (Flim Flam Brass Band JSK, 2015 release in wine)
Headdress:
Enchantlic Enchantilly (Rose Princess Tiara in black/black)
Blouse:
Strawberry Witch (High Collar Textured Chiffon Blouse in black)
Necklace:
Alice and the Pirates (Skull Crown Necklace in antique gold)
Choker:
Angelic Pretty (Chocolat Frame Pearl Choker in brown)
Brooches: Metamorphose (Corsage A in beige tartan), offbrand
Rings: Suppurate System (Key Ring in amber), handmade (cabochons)
Bag:
A3 The Candy Tower (Wonderland Heart Bag in gold)
Socks: Offbrand (Innocent World replica of Lace Up Crown OTKs)
Shoes:
Queen Bee (Cutwork Ribbon Pumps with Pearl Chain in wine)


Finally found this cut of Flim Flam Brass Band late last year, which was on my wish list for a long time (I've always wanted a music print). I didn't try to coordinate it until really recently, and it was tough! The print colors are unusual and none of the neutral colors I tried really excited me, though black looks passable. I want to try pairing it with wine red or brown but need legwear in those colors, and even the socks designed to match this print didn't look all that great to me. Do you know how hard it is to find brown socks or tights that aren't chocolate or sweets themed?!

Comments