COORDINATE 120: DRESSED FOR AN AESTHETIC SNOWBALL FIGHT









Dress: Baby the Stars Shine Bright (Amaretto Ribbon JSK in black/white)
Wig: Bodyline Tokyo (w089 in light brown)
Headdress: Baby the Stars Shine Bright (Creamy Ribbon Headdress in black/white)
Blouse: Bodyline Tokyo (Shirring Lace Blouse, L631 in black)
Cloak: Bodyline Tokyo, modified from Bunny Ear Pom Pom Coat
Socks: Chocochip Cookie (Torchon Lace Socks in black/white)
Shoes: An*tai*na (999A in black)


One nice thing about not having to commute to and from work this year is that I can easily go outside and enjoy the winter daylight. I was unexpectedly up early this morning for not fun reasons, but getting to see a pre-sunrise neon pink and purple sky made me feel better. We're about to get a whole mess of snow so I took some photos this afternoon, before it's too deep to walk in.

I love the very sharp contrast of the black against the white snow!

Comments