COORDINATE 119: WINTER IN THE WOODLANDS








Dress: Baby the Stars Shine Bright  (Alice and Bambi Shirring OP in black)
Headdress: Baby the Stars Shine Bright (Emilia Gingham Headdress in black)
Sweater: Miss Point (Autumn Day Turtleneck Sweater in black)
Hair clips: Sweet Mildred
Necklace: vintage Avon
Rings: Chocomint (bow), handmade (rose)
Bag: A3 The Candy Tower (Wonderland Heart Bag in red)
Socks: Metamorphose (Heart Ladder Lace OTKs in black/red)
Shoes: Angelic Pretty (Academy Wooden Sole Shoes in red)

Something cozy for the Winter in the Woodlands tea a couple of weekends ago. I like finding little bits of red on plants in snow covered landscapes and wanted to bring some of that into my outfit, as well as a nod to the theme with the deer and birds in the dress print. I finally have a decently cute sweater to try layering with dresses and was pleasantly surprised. I thought I'd be too warm (I am a heater) but it was perfect.

Comments