COORDINATE 070: IN THE NAME OF THE MOON, I’LL KEELHAUL YOU






Dress: Metamorphose (Sailor Short Sleeve Tiered OP in navy)
Wig: Bodyline Tokyo (w089 in light brown)
Hair combs: Angelic Pretty (Glitter Jewel Hair Combs in white)
Hair bows: Hot Topic
Necklace: GE Animation
Brooch: Offbrand, a gift from a friend
Bracelet: Chocomint (Glitter Bow Bangle Bracelet in red)
Rings: Baby the Stars Shine Bright (Celestial Harmonia Twinkle Star Ring in navy), Chocomint (Lovely Ribbon Ring in red), handmade by me (rose ring)
Bag: DreamV/Yumetenbo
Socks: Offbrand, via Ebay
Boots: Metamorphose (Enamel Long Boots in red)


Finally made a Sailor Moon inspired outfit after seeing one many years ago and getting my own navy blue sailor dress! Sadly the dress is a little too small so I'm selling it, but I had a lot of fun putting this together and look forward to the day I have a sailor dress that fits so I can wear it in this way.

Comments

  1. Cute! Navy, red and white is such a perfect combo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment?