COORDINATE 068: MY BEST MOITIÉ IMPRESSION







Dress: Enchantlic Enchantilly (Trois Ribbon Tiered JSK in black, without the bows)
Wig: Bodyline Tokyo (w089 in light brown, without the twin tails)
Headdress: Metamorphose (Organdy Rose Veil Headband in black, with roses removed)
Blouse: Lady Sloth (High Collar Chiffon Blouse in navy blue)
Bag: Metamorphose (Crown Label Semicircular Quilted Ribbon Bag in black)
Necklace: Moi-même-Moitié (Jewel Cross Pendant in silver/black)
Rings: Artmasters (heart), Néant Glass (Stained Glass Coffin Ring in blue), handmade (cabochon)
Gloves: Offbrand, from Amazon
Socks: Copo Leg Shop (“here we have all kinds of socks”)
Shoes: Bodyline Tokyo (shoes258 Odyssey Platform Pumps in enamel black)


I did my best Moitié impression for a photo + gift project a friend put together to give to Mana at Anime Weekend Atlanta. As someone used to wearing classic and sweet styles, it was so hard to not throw bows all over it! I didn't want to make everything completely black because many Moitié coords I saw while researching were not just a solid wall of black; they had blue, gray, or white mixed in. However, most of the things I have to wear with black are red or pink so this posed a challenge. I ended up wearing a navy blouse and blue rings with silver accents to match the silver/black necklace.

This really made me want to try more gothic style! I feel like it suits me better than I'd like to admit.

Comments