COORDINATE 067: TURNING SEASONS

 


Dress: Baby the Stars Shine Bright (Tartan Princess Shirring JSK, 2009 release in brown)
Headband: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright (Feather Lace Head Bow in black)
Blouse: Baby the Stars Shine Bright (Detachable Sleeve Baby Doll Blouse, 2011 release in brown
Necklace: Alice and the Pirates (Skull Crown Necklace in antique gold)
Ring: Baby the Stars Shine Bright (Queen Skull Ring in black)
Bag: Metamorphose (Crest Embroidery Backpack Bag in black)
Tights: Target
Shoes: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright (Wooden Sole Shoes with Rose Corsage in black)


It’s starting to get cooler, the leaves are changing colors and falling off the trees and turning brown, and school is starting again. This felt somewhat school-ish to me so I chose the backpack bag to go with it. I wore it for brunch and walking through a museum. I ended up changing it when I wore it because it was warm, humid, and rainy outside; I took the detachable sleeves off, used a smaller bag, wore shoes that were easier to walk in for a long time, and carried a black parasol.

I'm finding out that brand rings are usually quite small on me. The ring is approximately US size 5. It just barely fits my smallest finger. What is this, a ring for ants?!

Comments