COORDINATE 056: PRINCESS OF THE SEA





Dress: Metamorphose (Princess Crown Bouquet Shirring JSK in black/blue)
Blouse: Ann Taylor
Headdress: Handmade by me
Necklaces: bridesmaid gift from a friend's wedding, Paris Kids
Bracelet: Handmade by me
Bag: Metamorphose (Crown Label Semicircular Quilted Ribbon Bag in black)
Socks: Metamorphose (Angelic Heaven OTKs in black)
Shoes: An*tai*na (999A in black)


An outfit to attend a musical production of The Little Mermaid this past weekend. I don't have any mermaid or marine themed dresses but Ariel is a princess, so I wore a princess themed dress and lots of pearls (the one mermaidy thing I do have).

The musical was great! The costumes were really neat, especially Ursula's (there was a corset and tentacles on strings attached to the actress’ arms). Some little girls in the audience were even dressed up in mermaid skirts and it made me smile. My partner's vocal instructor was a very bombastic Chef Louie, flinging fake fish everywhere. This was the first time I had ever seen him or heard him sing, and it was quite a dramatic first impression! We spent some time talking with him afterward over drinks and ended up partying with the cast. I felt pretty cool.

Comments