COORDINATE 054: GRRR I’M A PUNK STRAWBERRY



Dress: Metamorphose (Strawberry Print Shirring Sundress in black)
Red hair bows: Hot Topic
Cherry hairbow: Handmade by me
Shirt: Amazon
Necklace: Metamorphose (Poison Strawberry Necklace in red)
Brooch: Sugarbones (See You in Hell Pin)
Belt: Hot Topic (the belt used to be part of my husband's stage costume for his band, lol)
Bag: DreamV/Yumetenbo
Tights: Amazon
Crew socks: Ebay
Shoes: Sonoma


I got dressed up for dinner and a local music award show. A few friends were up for awards, many more friends were attending, and my husband was the emcee so it was a great time! A cat even won an award (Roadie of the Year) and its owner brought the cat on stage to receive the award! It was so chill and well behaved.

I had been wanting to coordinate this dress in a sweet punk kind of style (even though I don't have a lot of punk themed stuff) and I rather like how it turned out. This is about as edgy as I get, honestly. The cute always finds a way in. If I'd had a little more time I would have curled my ponytail. Fishnet/mesh is dang comfy when it's hot outside. "See you in hell" is a phrase that has worked its way into my regular vocabulary (generally when I'm getting rid of something that has given me trouble, most recently used when carting broken furniture to the curb for garbage collection, lol) so when I found it on a heart shaped pin I needed to get it. Also featuring one of my favorite secondhand finds, the poison strawberry necklace!

Comments