COORDINATE 042: AZUKI IS PRETTY ALIEN

 





Dress: Metamorphose (Crown Label Cotton Candy Shirring JSK in black)
Blouse: H&M
Headdress and gold star clips: Handmade by me
Barrette: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright (Celestial Harmonia Twinkle Star Barrette in pink)
Necklace: Kawaiicore (Mahou Hime Pendant Necklace in angel pink/gold)
Wrist cuffs: Bodyline Tokyo (acc1040 Mesh Lace Wrist Cuffs with Roses in black), roses removed and replaced with bows and star clips that I made
Rings: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright (Celestial Harmonia Twinkle Star Ring in navy) and Chocomint (Moon Star Ring in gold)
Bag: Milky Way, via Taobao (Kidnapping Stars Bag in gold)
Socks: Angelic Pretty (Star Shower OTKs in navy)
Shoes: Bodyline Tokyo (s526 in gold)
Wig: MintyMix (Stardust Fluffy Curled Wig in Holographic)


Worn for day 2 of AMKE and for dinner with the Milwaukee lolita community. I turned into the magical cotton candy space princess of my dreams in black, purple toned navy, and gold with splashes of pastel rainbow. Named for the catchphrase of the guitarist of Gacharic Spin and DOLL$BOXX, TOMO-ZO, who is “a pretty alien”.

I'm pretty proud of how this coordinate turned out, especially the handmade crown headdress. I patterned it and sewed it from scratch, heavily inspired by ones Meta sold a long time ago. I finally got this tiny pom pom trim to attach to something! It was difficult to sew on because the straight flat part of the trim is maybe only about 3/16 inch wide and I was sewing it onto curves. I initially bought a much longer wig to use with this coordinate but I liked the more distributed rainbow colors and bangs shape of this one.

Comments