COORDINATE 040: BRILLIANT ULYSSES







Corset: Offbrand
Skirt: Triple Fortune (Midnight Butterfly Skirt in black)
Bonnet: Triple Fortune (Lace Bonnet, 2016 release in black), with bow and flower decorations I made myself
Blouse: Metamorphose (Short Sleeve Square Neck Ribbon Blouse in offwhite)
Necklace: Metamorphose (Crown Cameo Necklace from 2014 New Year lucky pack)
Bow pin: borrowed from Angelic Pretty Drained Cherry Tiered JSK
Rings: Handmade by me
Gloves, socks: Offbrand
Shoes: Bodyline Tokyo (s524 in offwhite enamel)


Named after an Eiko Shimamiya song about blue butterflies that sometimes gets stuck in my head (link to a sample is here if you're curious). I was initially drawn to this skirt because of a photo I saw from a Triple Fortune fashion show. It was made in a full length style skirt and the print was way bigger. It sort of reminded me of the fashion show scene in Paradise Kiss but with butterflies instead of roses. I also took inspiration from the Kera model photos of this series when making this coordinate.

It unexpectedly looks nice with purple -- the corset in the photo is a cool toned dark purple velvet.

Comments