COORDINATE 038: A COZY CHRISTMAS EVE








Dress: Physical Drop (Little Princess OP, 2018 release in green/navy plaid)
Belt: Ebay
Cape: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright (BABY Leopard Cape in black)
Star ring: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright (Celestial Harmonia Twinkle Star Ring in navy)
Cross ring: Daiso Japan
Bag: Milky Way, via Taobao (Kidnapping Stars Bag in gold)
Hair bows: Metamorphose (from the Regimental Stripe JSK 2018 Lucky Pack in navy/green)
Star clips: Handmade by me 
Socks: Metamorphose (Happy Ending Story / Frame and Ribbon OTKs in black)
Shoes: Bodyline (s526 in gold)


An outfit for a Christmas Eve date. When I actually wore it, I ended up going with a simpler version because I was running short on time and wanted to make sure it would be comfortable to walk around in. I finally got to my state's capitol building to see the ginormous Christmas tree they put up every year. I am not religious but grew up celebrating Christmas, and I still love lights and decorated trees, especially with snow covering them if they're outside. This one was at least 2 stories tall and had a toy train running around the base. We walked around for a while enjoying the festive atmosphere, then went to find lunch and ended up at a restaurant near our house because it was open, but thankfully it also serves good food.

This is one of the few dresses I have that I bought brand new on release. I fell in love with it instantly when I saw it because I knew it was likely to fit me -- hooray Physical Drop and their extended sizing! The bodice is a little short and the neck is a tiny bit tight on me but I still love it. I especially like that it's made of cotton and can be washed in the washing machine.

Comments