COORDINATE 242: ANTIQUE ELEGANCE





Dress: Metamorphose (Vintage Cameo Tulle Frill Ribbon JSK, Plus Size in black)
Wig: Gothic Lolita Wigs (Peekaboo Wig in burgundy brown)
Headdress: Metamorphose (Swan Plate Headdress in white)
Blouse: Metamorphose (Princess Sleeve Square Neck Frill Blouse (Dot De Chine), Plus Size in antique white)
Bag: Axes Femme Kawaii (Twin Ribbon Round Bag in black)
Socks: Metamorphose (Raschel Lace Knee Socks, 2023 release in antique white)
Shoes: Queen Bee (One Strap Round Toe Pumps in black)


Coordinate for Day 3 of The Great Lace. I was inspired by the interior of the Palmer House Hotel where the event took place. I opted for a simpler, comfier coordinate since I was checking out of the hotel that day well before going home and selling things at the swap meet, which meant getting up early plus a lot of walking and hauling luggage, and driving at least some of the way home in it too. I was considering selling this dress but after wearing it and feeling really pretty in it, I decided I want to keep it after all.

Selling at the swap meet ended up being a lot of fun and our group table was really well organized (thank you Almond for sharing your table space with me!) By some miracle I ended up selling all but 3 or 4 of the 37 items I brought, including all of my big ticket items, so I promptly went right back into the vendor hall to scoop up a few small things I wanted but did not buy the previous day. I packed up everything in the car and then took myself out for a quiet, relaxing tea service at a nearby restaurant to celebrate and decompress before heading home. I broke up the drive by stopping to visit a friend who lived along the way.