COORDINATE 240: KITTY IN THE WINDY CITY
Dress: Metamorphose (Card Playing Kitty Sweet Heart JSK in black)
Headdress: Baby the Stars Shine Bright (Rosaline Ribbon Headdress in black/offwhite)
Blouse: Baby the Stars Shine Bright (Baby Doll Frill Blouse in black)
Bloomers: WangYan and Summer (Frilled Pumpkin Pants in black)
Socks: Chocochip Cookie (Torchon Lace Socks in black/white)
Shoes: Queen Bee (One Strap Round Toe Pumps in black)
Coordinate for Day 1 of The Great Lace. I had the general admission ticket so no official programming for me. I opted for something quick to change into and comfortable for being out and about since I drove myself several hours in the middle of the day to get the event, but also wanted to wear something lolitas would get excited about and appreciate since I was going to be around a lot of them.
I spent some time wandering the hotel and getting settled in, and then my friend brought me to Chinatown for dinner and a walking tour! I had never been there before and hadn't ridden the train in Chicago in forever, and it was really nice getting to spend time with her one on one because normally she's busy with community moderation activities. Chinatown was also VERY COOL and I would love to go back again, especially to try more delicious food.
