COORDINATE 241: DIAMOND TEA TIME






Dress: Enchantlic Enchantilly (Trump Tea Time JSK)
Wig: Gothic Lolita Wigs (Bijou in Blonde Mix) 
Headdress: Hoshibako Works (Flower Tea Party Teacup Cocktail Hat in black)
Blouse: Lady Sloth (Harlequin Blouse in black/white)
Necklace: Majo no Recipe (Teapot Necklace)
Corset: Atelier Pierrot (Adenophora Velour Corset in black)
Bag: Axes Femme Kawaii (Twin Ribbon Round Bag in black)
Ring: Enchantlic Enchantilly
Name badge: Handmade by me!
Socks: Qian Shou Ren
Shoes: Queen Bee (One Strap Round Toe Pumps in black)


Coordinate for Day 2 of The Great Lace. I chose to wear this dress because Enchantlic Enchantilly was a guest of honor this year and I'd had this coord idea saved for a long time, and felt it was a great opportunity to wear it. This print ended up getting shown in the fashion show so I felt extra happy to be wearing it! They coordinated it with dark red on the model's outfit and I really want to try that with mine next time.

I initially thought about wearing one of the Enchantlic Enchantilly diamond bonnets with this but when I was trying things on to decide on final details, I liked the teacup better and really leaned into the tea theme. I really need to wear the teapot necklace more. It has these delicate little chains dangling from the spout and they move in such a pleasing way.

We all look so different every time we dress up and I often hesitate to strike up a conversation if I'm not absolutely sure the person is who I think they are, so I made myself a name badge to wear because there were lots of internet acquaintances there that I might want to meet and wanted to make it a little easier to identify me. A bouquet of flowers my partner had given me recently had a wooden heart pick in it, and I used the heart as the base. I sanded off the previous paint job, re-painted it, then glued it to a felt backing with gold lace sewn around the edge and a pin back sewn to the back.

I tried to get some nicer photos in the hotel because it's got a lot of pretty historical charm but the lights were so dim that my phone couldn't really do a very good job. My favorite photos are the partial body ones. I feel like one of them is giving sassy Willy Wonka meme a little bit? But I'm not mad.