COORDINATE 104: PIRATE CAT TWINS











Dress: Alice and the Pirates (Kitten’s Wonder Night Tea Party JSK II in navy)
Wig: Brightlele (Giselle Dolly Wavy Wig in cherry cordial)
Headband: Belladonna (Fluffy Black Cat Ears), bows removed and decorated with handmade striped bows and the pearl chain from this Angelic Pretty dress
Bow clips: Handmade by me
Blouse:
Chocochip Cookie (Double Collar Long Sleeve Shirring Blouse in black)
Necklaces:
Metamorphose (Crown Cameo Necklace from 2014 new year skirt lucky pack), Chocomint (crown necklace), Paris Kids (pearl strands)
Rose brooch: Handmade by me

Bag: Metamorphose (Crown Label Semicircular Quilted Ribbon Bag in black)
Ring: H
andmade
Socks: Metamorphose (Happy Ending Story / Frame and Ribbon OTKs in black)
Shoes: An*tai*na (999A in black), with rose shoe clips from this pair of Baby shoes


My most ambitious remote twinning project to date with someone I met over Instagram. We have different colorways of Kitten's Wonder Night Tea Party (a.k.a. The Goth-er, Better Cat's Tea Party) and we decided to make coordinates based on the different cat characters in the print. Mine is based on the white cat wearing a dress in the print since I don't have a pirate hat. I made the striped bows, and the pearl chain is from another dress in my collection. I'm pleasantly surprised at how well all the necklaces stayed layered and visible when worn!

We didn't just take photos -- we both made some fun edits (mine are pictured above), and she also made a piratey video that I participated in because her cat character wears a pirate hat.

Comments