COORDINATE 102: A NOSTALGIC GARDEN





Dress: Alice and the Pirates (Princess JSK in black)
Wig: Arda Wigs (Nina in rose brown)
Bonnet: Angelic Pretty (Nostalgic Doll Half Bonnet in white)
Comb: Alice and the Pirates (Skull Crown Tiara Comb in silver)
Blouse: Maxicimam (Lovely Colleen Shirring Blouse in white)
Brooch: Handmade by me

Bag: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright (Ribbon Heart Bag in black/white)
Rings: Handmade by me (cabochon),
Baby the Stars Shine Bright (Queen Skull Ring in black)
Parasol:
Baby the Stars Shine Bright (Merry Pagoda Umbrella in black)
Socks:
Offbrand
Shoes: Bodyline Tokyo (Scalloped Cut Ribbon Shoes in black)


Another dress I had wanted to try for a while, only to get it and find that it wasn't flattering on me. I love that you could pair it with white or black, or both at the same time! I hope its new owner finds it as versatile as I did.

Comments