COORDINATE 103: DAISY BRIDE







Dress: Baby the Stars Shine Bright (Heart Marguerite ~The Secret Love Hidden Inside My Heart~ JSK II in red)
Wig: Bodyline Tokyo (w089 in light brown)
Headband: Handmade by me
Blouse: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright (Detachable Sleeve Babydoll Blouse, 2009 in offwhite)
Bag: Angelic Pretty (Dressy Doll Lucky Pack Bag in pink)
Necklace: Puvithel
(Crystal Heart Necklace in gold/pink)
Rings:
Metamorphose (Poodle Ring),
handmade
Socks:
Metamorphose (Tyrolean Ribbon OTKs in antique white)
Shoes: Angelic Pretty (Academy Wooden Sole Shoes in red)


Some days you just want to be a flower queen. I have wanted to make an outfit with lots of daisies for a long time, and then this dress came up for sale, and I found a giant bouquet of artificial daisies at the thrift store and everything just fell into place. I'm not entirely sure why but I felt like I was getting married. Probably the long trailing lace bits on the headband.

I wore this for my birthday, and for a fashion walk.

Here is the link to the full video (link opens in new window).


Comments