COORDINATE 101: HAPPINESS IS OUR COTTAGE IN THE WOODS






Dress: Maxicimam (Lovely Caprice Rose Chateau Short Sleeve Cutsew OP in chocolat x marron beige)
Wig: Gothic Lolita Wigs (Bijou in Blonde Mix)
Headdress:
Metamorphose (Swan Plate Headdress in white)

Bag: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright (Ribbon Heart Bag in brown x white, not sure which release)
Necklace: Axes Femme (Gingerbread House Necklace in light pink)
Cuffs: Handmade by me

Socks:
Metamorphose (Stripe Ribbon OTKs, 2010 release in antique white x brown)
Shoes: Metamorphose (Double Ribbon Shoes in brown)


A comfy classic coordinate with a dress I recently got. I was surprised to find it's actually too big for me (!) but I wanted to make an outfit with it before selling. There's so much beautiful lace on it! It came without its original brown bow pin, so I made a new one. This outfit makes me think of a girl living in a forest cottage (especially with the gingerbread house necklace), and my brain mashed that together with a memory of a decorative plate my sister and I once found at the thrift store that said "Happiness is our trailer in the woods".

 


Comments