COORDINATE 100: ALICE IN SPOOKYLAND







Dress: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright (Halloween Alice JSK, 2013 in black)
Wig: Gothic Lolita Wigs (Bijou in Blonde Mix)
Headdress:
Antique Beast (Black Cat Headdress in black shantung)
Blouse: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright (Detachable Sleeve Babydoll Blouse, 2009 in offwhite)
Bag: Alice and the Pirates (Little Devil Bag in black/dark nickel hardware)
Brooch:
B-Side Label
Cuffs:
Restyle (Bat Cuffs in black)
Gloves: Offbrand
Rings:
Suppurate System (amber coffin), Puvithel (sunburst with eye)
Bloomers:
Metamorphose (Raschel Lace Drawers, 2013 in ivory)
Socks:
Offbrand
Shoes: Angelic Pretty (Academy Wood Sole Shoes in black)


I entered this into a coordinate contest for Neant Glass. I did not win but I am proud of this outfit anyway and think it's really cute.

And with this, I've hit triple digits with my coordinate count! Gonna be quite a while before I hit 4 digits, haha. But 100 coordinates (many with extra detail shot collages) feels like a big achievement. Here's to the next 100 :)

EDIT 10/24/20: I chose to wear a slightly modified version of this for the Gramarye fashion walk (Bay Area Kei's virtual Halloween event) and they put my video first -- I opened the show! An extended cut of my video can be found here (link opens in new window).

Comments