COORDINATE 083: OLD SCHOOL BERRY BUNNY





Dress: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright (Sugar Bouquet JSK, 2005 release in black)
Headdress: Metamorphose (Organdy Rose Round Headdress in black)
Blouse: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright (Baby Doll Blouse in offwhite)
Bag: La Luice (Rabbit Pochette in offwhite) with extra decoration
Necklace:
Kenneth Jay Lane
Ring:
Kenneth Jay Lane
Socks: Offbrand, via Ebay (possible Innocent World replica)
Shoes: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright (Wooden Sole Shoes with Rose Corsage in black)


I have been hard at work on my wardrobe post so there have been fewer flatlays this month, but when I had this idea I could not risk forgetting about it. I tried coordinating my beloved Sugar Bouquet dress with white this time and giving it an old school bent. It feels good to be able to coordinate this dress in so many ways.

Comments