COORDINATE 045: SPRINKLE POLKA DOTS ON MY HEART



Dress: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright (Strawberry Tart JSK in black)
Shoulder bows: Handmade by me
Blouse: Surface Spell Gothic, via LolitaWardrobe (Okra Blouse in white)
Headdress: Metamorphose (Polka Dot Ribbon Headdress in black)
Bag: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright (Ribbon Heart Bag in black/offwhite, unknown release year)
Ring, necklace: Kenneth Jay Lane
Socks: Offbrand
Shoes: Bodyline Tokyo (shoes175 Heart Buckle Shoes in black/black)

I was really fed up with winter weather today but the good news is that this bow headdress arrived in the mail, and that cheered me up a little bit. Polka dots are pretty much always cute, and I thought I’d throw strawberries in the mix to make it even more cute and remind me of warmer days. I liked the mix of smaller and bigger dots. I also threw in as many hearts as I could because the heart holes in the ladder lace and for dots on the i's in the text are so cute.

Comments