COORDINATE 043: WINTER APPLES







Dress: Metamorphose (Apple Holic Ribbon JSK in red)
Blouse: Metamorphose (Short Sleeve Square Neck Ribbon Blouse in offwhite)
Headdress: Metamorphose (Velveteen Headdress, 2015 release in bordeaux)
Necklace: Paris Kids
Wrist cuffs: Handmade by me, with bow clips from Hot Topic
Bag: A3 The Candy Tower (Wonderland Heart Bag in red)
Socks: Offbrand, via Ebay
Shoes: Queen Bee (Cutwork Ribbon Pumps with Pearl Chain in wine)


Name inspired by Kalafina's song 夏の林檎 (Summer Apples). Listen to a sample here.

I was drawn to this print because I love apples and the dress is a really saturated darker red color. It matches wine and bordeaux better than bright red, so I found it matched my wine velvet better than the other headwear I own. I chose pearl jewelry because they echo the shape of the lace, and pearls are also present on the headdress, shoes, and bag.

Comments