COORDINATE 044: AUTUMN WOODS



Dress: Angelic Pretty (Classic Fairy Tales JSK in brown)
Blouse: Infanta (Beales Chiffon Blouse in wine)
Hair bows: Handmade by me from brown velvet ribbon
Necklace: Vintage Avon from the early 1990s
Ring: Handmade by me
Bag: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright (Purse Style Pochette With Crown in brown)
Socks: Alice and the Pirates (A&P Lace Knee Socks in red)
Shoes: Bella-Vita (Posie II in brown leather)


I wore this coordinate to an acoustic concert and for my wedding anniversary celebration this past autumn (hence the wine red color scheme) but unfortunately didn't get any photos of me wearing it. I love the forest animals (deer, foxes, rabbits), fruits (apples, grapes, berries), and mushrooms on this print! A hearty shout out to Bella-Vita for making cute shoes for tiny, extra wide feet.

Comments