COORDINATE 033: LONDON FOG II







Dress: Metamorphose (Shirring Double Edge Frill OP in red tartan)
Cape: Metamorphose (Crown Embroidery Cape in black)
Headdress: Bodyline (Lace Up Headdress g1113 in black/black)
Bag: Metamorphose (Crest Embroidery Backpack in black)
Socks: Chocochip Cookie
Shoes: Bodyline (shoes129 in black)


Another old school ish coordinate with this red plaid dress, this time with more of a school theme. I thought the mix of red plaid and crown embroideries on the bag and cape looked vaguely British, hence the name London Fog (I also adore the drink too, an earl grey tea latte with vanilla).

Unfortunately this dress doesn’t fit me as well as I wanted it to, so it’s off to a new home, but I am glad I got to try something from when I was just getting interested in the fashion! Hoping that a new plaid dress I’m getting from Physical Drop (the brand of the founding designer of Metamorphose, Kuniko Kato) will fit better. Her clothing designs still have a lot of the features that she put into early 2000s Meta pieces, but they are made in larger sizes.

Comments