COORDINATE 032: CHOCOLATE AND COOKIES








Dress: Sweet Addiction (Cookie Otome JSK in navy)
Blouse: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright (Babydoll Blouse with Detachable Sleeves, 2011 in brown)
Headdress: Pastel Parade (Chocolate Bar Headdress in milk chocolate)
Necklace: Axes Femme (Gingerbread House Necklace in pink)
Rings: Rococo Soul (biscuit), Chocomint (chocolate)
Bag: Metamorphose (Rose Embroidery Wing Cross Lesson Bag in brown)
Socks: Metamorphose (Regimental Stripe OTKs in blue)
Shoes: Metamorphose (Double Ribbon Shoes, 2007 in brown)


Ever since I saw one 3-4 years ago I’ve wanted a Pastel Parade chocolate bar headdress. They seem to be pretty difficult to get outside of Japan, as Pastel Parade is a small brand and they don’t really sell their goods online. I finally, finally managed to find one secondhand in my preferred colorway. There are so many pretty little details on it, like the cutlery and the iridescent glittery paint over the top of the chocolate bar part. This dress was the first thing I thought of to wear it with. I like to wear navy/blue and brown together and recently got all the parts to make an outfit that didn’t have a white base (an exciting prospect for me since I’ve only had white/black for the longest time). Ideally I’d have a chocolate or cookie themed bag but I’m still looking for one I like that isn’t too pricey. I like how cozy the color scheme ended up. I may even wear this to a holiday event :)

Comments