COORDINATE 027: LIONS AND FEATHERS AND MOONS, OH MY!





Dress: Metamorphose (Dark Night Guardian Mini Length JSK in charcoal)
Headband: Metamorphose (Dark Night Guardian Fascinator Headband in charcoal)
Blouse: Ann Taylor
Bag: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright (Ribbon Heart Bag in black x white, unsure of release year since they’ve released it in this colorway many times)
Corset belt: Handmade by me, from a kimono obi
Necklace: H&M, a gift from my sister
Wrist cuffs: Metamorphose (Dark Night Guardian Wrist Cuffs in charcoal)
Socks: Metamorphose (Dark Night Guardian OTKs in black)
Shoes: An*tai*na (999A in black)


I wore this to a metal music show in April 2017. I was lucky enough to find a large set of Dark Night Guardian items in my preferred colorway (charcoal) the previous winter! The bodice on the dress is just a tiny bit too long for me but the corset belt helps to hide the bunching. The lion head necklace is a gift from my sister. It was a challenge to find an outfit I could wear it with because it’s large and heavy and lions don’t fit neatly into sweet coordinates, but I think it fits into this one quite nicely since the dress features lions. The heart bag adds a slightly sweet, cute touch to what might otherwise have been categorized as gothic.

Comments