LOOK AT the colorway names for Metamorphose's Magical Class series



image

Normally I wouldn’t think twice about this because the cuts will probably not fit me, BUT. I can’t help but think the colorway names are inspired by Secret of Mana / Seiken Densetsu 2 (聖剣伝説2). <3 The above are the names for fire magic (slightly different), water/ice magic, and earth magic, respectively.

Just think if they made colorways for the rest of them, too <3
Sylphid (wind): royal blue w/gold accent
Lumina (light): light blue w/silver accent
Shade (dark): dark gray w/dark purple accent
Luna (moon): yellow w/lavender or white accent
Dryad (wood/forest/tree): dark green w/tan accent

Just excited about it because it’s a game that heavily influenced my life. This game solidified my interests in video games and fantasy genre and I am excited to think they might like it too. :)

Comments