COORDINATE 134: URSA MAJOR AND URSA MINOR

a classic lolita fashion flatlay coordinate featuring Magical MOon Light Side Frill JSK from Metamorphose temps de fille









Dress: Metamorphose (Magical Moon Light Side Frill JSK in black)
Wig: Brightlele (Giselle Dolly Wavy Wig in cherry cordial)
Headband: Offbrand
Blouse: Lady Sloth (Glitter Mesh Blouse in gold)
Bag: Baby the Stars Shine Bright (Kuma Kumya Rucksack in milk tea x brown stripe ribbon)
Ring: Baby the Stars Shine Bright (Celestial Harmonia Twinkle Star Ring in navy)
Socks: Baby the Stars Shine Bright (Twinkle BABY Logo OTKs, 2016 release in black/gold)
Shoes: Alice and the Pirates (Cabriole Ribbon Shoes in gold glitter)


When the theme is bears and space, and it's too rainy to shoot your fashion walk outside, and your house is a cave...dress yourself in stars and hibernate with your bear friends instead. What I wore for the bears + night sky theme for Ursa Major^2 (a virtual event run by Bay Area Kei) with matching stars for Kumakumya!

I normally shoot outside because my house has very cave-y lighting, but it was pouring rain the day I chose to shoot and we couldn't postpone so we had to get creative. My partner figured it out. Bears...caves...hibernation. Fashion nap. Problem solved. I only regret that I could not get a video popping up from the enormous brush pile outside my neighbor's house at the end. The full video is available here (link opens in new window).

Comments