COORDINATE 133: RUFFLED ROYALTY










Dress: Baby the Stars Shine Bright (Angel Chiffon Babydoll JSK in black)
Wig: Arda Wigs (Nina Silky in Bleach Blonde)
Headdress: Enchantlic Enchantilly (Rose Princess Tiara in black/black)
Blouse: Atelier Pierrot (Rose Lace Off Shoulder Shirring Blouse in black)
Choker: Handmade
Bag: A3 The Candy Tower (Wonderland Heart Bag in gold)
Rings: Of a Long Lost Land (Rose Ring), Chocomint (Crown Ring in gold), handmade
Socks: Offbrand
Shoes: Alice and the Pirates (Cabriole Ribbon Shoes in gold glitter)


Couldn't let the spring pass by without making an outfit for this dress. It got away from me a couple of times before and I wasn't sure I still wanted it, but I grabbed it this winter when it popped up for a really good deal, and I'm glad I did. It is an unusual cut for Baby (the waistband is shirred all the way around and the back is shirred too!) and I love how it fits. I also love how the pastel colors pop on black.

I ended up dressing this up a bit more and changing it a little to wear for the Virtual Versailles fashion walk, run by US based group Rose Foret in September 2021. The Rococo theme called for big hair, pastel floral/cherub print, and lots of flashy details. The full video is available here (link opens in new window).

Comments