COORDINATE 110: TO THE VAMPIRE BALL









Dress: Enchantlic Enchantilly (Rose Castle ~Invitation from the Duke of Bats~ OP in wine)
Wig: Gothic Lolita Wigs (Bijou in Blonde Mix)
Headdresses: Metamorphose (Organdy Rose Veil Headband in black, with roses removed), Enchantlic Enchantilly (Phantom Rose Ribbon Comb in wine)
Corsage: Handmade
Earrings: Puvithel (Crystal Heart Teardrop Earrings in gold/champagne)
Necklace: Enchantlic Enchantilly (Bat Rose Necklace in red)
Gloves: Offbrand
Rings: Enchantlic Enchantilly (Bat Rose Dolled Up Ring in red), Suppurate System (Key Ring in amber), handmade (red cabochon)
Bag: A3 The Candy Tower (Wonderland Heart Bag in gold)
Socks: MuFish
Shoes: Alice and the Pirates (Cabriole Ribbon Shoes in gold glitter)


In a vampirey mood. Black × wine was an obvious color combo here, but I wanted to throw gold into the mix to make it more interesting. The print name made my brain latch onto the idea that said invitation is for a fancy vampire ball. I love the neck ruffs on the bats.

I wore this for the Gramarye virtual tea party in October 2020, but I also wanted to wear it out because I love it, so I wore it again to the Néant Glass dinner party in October 2021. Photos from the event were taken by @sorekara_photo.

Comments