COORDINATE 109: NIGHT BLOOMING ROSE











Dress: Atelier Pierrot (Purpura Rosa OP)
Headdress:
Atelier Pierrot (Rose Headdress in black/purple)
Choker:
Morun Muuna Stoik
Necklace:
Alice and the Pirates (Skull Crown Necklace in antique gold)
Shirt:
Offbrand
Belt:
Handmade
Bag:
Alice and the Pirates (Little Devil Bag in black/dark nickel hardware)
Parasol:
Lumiebre (Rose-Baiser Folding Pagoda Umbrella in black/purple)
Cuffs:
Bodyline Tokyo (acc1040 Mesh Lace Wrist Cuffs with Roses in black), roses removed
Tights:
Offbrand
Socks:
Chocochip Cookie
Shoes:
Bodyline Tokyo (shoes258 Odyssey Platform Pumps in enamel black)


I recently visited the botanical gardens in my city with my partner to celebrate our wedding anniversary. One of the most unique features of the gardens is a Thai sala (pavilion), of which there are only a few in the US. This photo set reminds me a little of Kuniko Kato's photo of her friends on temple grounds in the year 2000 (click here to see one). It’s probably the stone stairs that make me think that.

This dress is quite short, even on me! I like how tall my partner made me look in some of these photos. A few months ago for my birthday I decided to splurge on this parasol and it's made of jacquard fabric with a super intricate rose pattern woven in (not printed). Absolutely beautiful.

Comments