COORDINATE 094: SPRING BUNNY TWINS







Dress: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright (Little Rabbit's Sparkly Droplet Rendezvous JSK in pink)
Wig: Gothic Lolita Wigs (Peekaboo Wig in burgundy brown)
Headband: Baby the Stars Shine Bright (Little Rabbit's Sparkly Droplet Rendezvous Head Bow in pink)
Blouse: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright (Detachable Sleeve Babydoll Blouse, 2009 in offwhite)
Bag: Angelic Pretty (Dressy Doll Lucky Pack Bag in pink)
Necklace: Axes Femme (Gingerbread House Necklace in pink)
Wrist cuffs: Handmade by me
Ring: Of a Long Lost Land
Socks: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright (Ribbon Knee Socks, 2020 release in offwhite)
Shoes: Bodyline Tokyo (s535 Narrow Strap Ribbon Shoes in pink)


Springlike remote twinning with @biscuit.bun ! Our styles overlap somewhat in that we both like to wear a wide variety of substyles, and we have a few of the same dresses but I requested this one (Little Rabbit's Sparkly Droplet Rendezvous) because we had a lot of similar coordinating pieces to go with it. I enjoyed coordinating this dress with white as she had done previously. I also really like her old school coordinates and am looking forward to seeing what she comes up with next!

A tiny story: there are already MOSQUITOES outside where I live and I got a couple of bites taking the outdoor photos. Boooooo! I felt one but couldn't slap it because that might have meant blood on my brand new white socks.

This is my first flatlay since majorly rearranging the room I take them in and there's less space to walk around it, so it's going to take some getting used to. On the plus side, the light is a little better and I don't need to correct the colors as much.

Comments