COORDINATE 086: ROSE OF MAY









Dress: Metamorphose (Memories Garden Ribbon JSK in navy)
Wig: Arda Wigs (Nina in rose brown)
Bonnet: Metamorphose (Memories Garden Half Bonnet Style Headband in navy)
Blouse:
Lady Sloth (High Neck Collar Blouse in navy)
Necklace: Puvithel (Crystal Heart Necklace in gold/pink)
Brooch: Puvithel (Puvithel x LWLN Our Lady of Salt Collaboration Pin in rose gold)
Bag: Eternity (Sakura Bag, small size in pearl white)
Socks: Metamorphose (Lace Up Rose OTKs in navy)
Shoes: Bodyline Tokyo (s507 in offwhite; these are a design replica of Baby the Stars Shine Bright's Antique Ribbon Shoes)


I was approving Memories Garden series items for entry into Lolibrary a couple of weeks ago and fell in love with the print, so much that I ended up buying a dress set during their recent winter sale. I'm coming to find I have a thing for purple toned navy, and I also love the contrast of the pink roses and green trees and cool grays. The fabric is comfy cotton and has a nice texture. I like this style of bonnet with a headband in it! It stays on and stands up nicely, and you don't have to worry about where the ties will go.

I thought this sakura bag was going to be a little too small to be useful but it holds a decent amount of stuff and is pretty cute. If I ever find it in pink, I'm absolutely buying it.

Comments