COORDINATE 085: SWEETS FOR MY VALENTINE






Dress: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright (Collection Douce Chocolatier Praline JSK in pink/red/white)
Wig: Gothic Lolita Wigs (Peekaboo Wig in burgundy brown)
Headband: Enchantlic Enchantilly (Rose Lace Ribbon Headband in wine)
Blouse:
Baby the Stars Shine Bright (Baby Doll Blouse in offwhite)
Brooch: Puvithel (Puvithel x LWLN Our Lady of Salt Collaboration Pin in rose gold)
Bag: A3 The Candy Tower (Wonderland Heart Bag in red)
Rings: Metamorphose (Poodle Ring), Chocomint (chocolate), handmade (heart rhinestone)
Socks: MuFish (Sheer Sleeping Beauty OTKs in white)
Shoes: Queen Bee (Cutwork Ribbon Pumps with Pearl Chain in wine)


I've been saving this dress especially for Valentine's Day. These cooler pinks were a little harder to coordinate than I anticipated, but thankfully I was still able to come up with something I like. Sometimes simple is best. I love the mix of pink and red, and that the chocolate print is more subtle than most. I will be wearing this for the first day of a girls' weekend at a convention. My partner is going to bring me to hang out with puppies at his work, too! I threw in my Last Week Lolita News (LWLN) Our Lady of Salt pin for some salty with my sweet. If you're not familiar with Last Week Lolita News on Youtube, I highly recommend it for entertainment but also the host's generally good takes on the social aspects of our fashion community.

Comments