COORDINATE 077: THE GHOST OF ALICE






Dress: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright (Halloween Alice JSK, 2013 in black)
Wig: Offbrand, from Amazon
Headband: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright (Feather Lace Head Bow in black)
Blouse: Chocochip Cookie (Double Collar Long Sleeve Shirring Blouse in black)
Bag: La Luice (Rabbit Pochette in offwhite)
Necklace: Offbrand (it's a Time Turner from Harry Potter!)
Rings: Automatic Honey (Mystic Coffin Ring in white), Néant Glass (Coffin Ring in blue), Baby the Stars Shine Bright (Queen Skull Ring in black)
Brooches:
B-Side Label (Alice bottle), a local artist (cat)
Socks: Offbrand
Shoes: Bodyline Tokyo (s535 Narrow Strap Ribbon Shoes in enamel black)


I was going to wear this to work on Halloween but ended up sleeping too late to have time for putting on makeup and a wig. I will never apologize for prioritizing sleep, friends. Even when I have a partner and cat that know the importance of sleep and chase me to bed when I stay up too late, I hate that they do it because I am a grown woman who can decide my own bedtime but I also know in my heart of hearts that they're right.

Comments