COORDINATE 072: FAIRY IN THE GARDEN





Dress: Triple Fortune (Lily of the Valley Babydoll OP)
Wig: Arda Wigs (Nina Classic in rose brown)
Headband: Offbrand, bought at a local dress boutique
Veil: Handmade by me (I got married in it!)
Jewelry: Offbrand
Butterfly clips: Handmade by me
Bag: Eternity (Sakura Bag, small size in pearl white)
Tights: Offbrand
Shoes: Bodyline Tokyo (s507 in offwhite; these are a design replica of Baby the Stars Shine Bright's Antique Ribbon Shoes)


Wanting to work with green because everything outside is starting to turn brown. I felt a little sad that recently I’ve only posted flatlays with dresses that I'm selling, so it felt good to work with one that I'm keeping.

I started constructing this outfit by thinking I’d pair the dress with pink. I really wanted to use this particular wig but it was less pink and more brown than I remembered, so I dug out a bunch of ivory and gold stuff instead. I’m pleasantly surprised with how much I like this outfit. Somehow I feel pressure to make amazingly elaborate coordinates with the Triple Fortune pieces I’ve bought, but it really doesn’t have to be that way. Many of their prints are quite busy and colorful to begin with, so making the rest of the outfit simple might end up be a good strategy going forward.

Comments