COORDINATE 063: ROYAL RABBIT





Dress: Alice and the Pirates (Briar Rabbit’s Paysage JSK I)
Wig: Offbrand
Headdress: Sweet Mildred (Evening Canotier in black)
Blouse: Strawberry Witch (High Collar Textured Chiffon Blouse in wine)
Necklace: Metamorphose (Big Crown Necklace in gold)
Brooch: Metamorphose (Bunny Brooch in black)
Rings: Chocomint (Crown Ring in gold), handmade (roses), and thrifted (lion)
Bag: Metamorphose (Crown Label Semicircular Quilted Ribbon Bag in black)
Socks: Metamorphose (Glittering Chandelier OTKs in offwhite)
Shoes: Queen Bee (Cutwork Ribbon Pumps with Pearl Chain in wine)


I bought Briar Rabbit's Paysage a few years ago because I like the print's colors and themes (rabbits, crowns, roses), and meant to make a few things to go along with it (black bunny ears, red rose shoe clips) but I decided it's time to let the dress go instead, especially since it doesn't fit as well as I remembered. The crown has wings!

Comments