COORDINATE 061: WAKE UP, ANGEL






Dress: Alice and the Pirates (Jewelry World on the Clouds JSK II in twilight blue)
Headdress: Alice and the Pirates (Jewelry World on the Clouds Headdress in twilight blue)
Veil: Handmade by me (I got married in it!)
Blouse: Baby the Stars Shine Bright (Baby Doll Blouse in offwhite)
Necklace: Metamorphose (Big Crown Necklace in gold)
Rings: Baby the Stars Shine Bright (Celestial Harmonia Twinkle Star Ring in navy), Automatic Honey (Mystic Coffin Ring in white), Chocomint (Bow and Cross Ring and Moon Star Ring)
Bag: MuFish / Lovely Lota (Wild Heart Bag in pink/offwhite)
Socks: Metamorphose (Princess OTKs in offwhite/lavender)
Shoes: Bodyline Tokyo (s535 Narrow Strap Ribbon Shoes in pink)

Name inspired by the opening theme to the Pita-Ten anime, a song and series I loved when I was a teen. Listen to it here!

I had Jewelry World on the Clouds print on my wish list for a while and finally got my hands on it recently! The combination of the print and fabric textures is really floaty and dreamy, almost like it'd be comfy enough to wear it to sleep. The cut did not work for me and the fabric was too thin for my liking, but I had some fun making a coordinate with it anyway before selling it. Had it fit, I would have made a crystal point tiara for different head wear, an outfit inspired by another song from the Hollow Knight soundtrack (listen here).

Comments