COORDINATE 057: BLACK AND WHITE AND PINK ALL OVER





Dress: Angelic Pretty (Stripe Frill Lace Up Angel JSK in black)
Headbow: Angelic Pretty (Velveteen Mini Ribbon Head Bow in pink)
Hair combs: Angelic Pretty (Glitter Jewel Hair Combs in white)
Blouse: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright (Baby Doll Blouse in offwhite)
Necklace: Paris Kids
Rings: Metamorphose (Poodle Ring in sterling silver), offbrand (rabbit/bear), handmade (heart)
Bag: Angelic Pretty (Dressy Doll lucky pack bag in pink)
Socks: Angelic Pretty (Candy Fun Fair OTKs, 2014 release in black)
Shoes: Bodyline Tokyo (shoes255 Party Ribbon Heels in dark pink)


This was one of the first dresses I had on my wish list ~5 years ago. I recently bought it thinking I would get it altered since I knew it would be too small for me, but I think just seeing it in person satisfied me and now I'm letting it go. The bustle in the back with all of its striped ruffles is still my favorite part.

Comments