COORDINATE 246: AUTUMN FLOWERS





Dress: Metamorphose (Ladder Lace Ribbon JSK with Cape, Floral Print, Plus Size in green)
Headdress: Metamorphose (Ladder Lace Ribbon Headdress, Floral Print in green)
Wig: Brightlele (Myrsina Dolly Curly Wig in licorice)
Blouse: Maxicimam (Colleen Shirring Blouse, Lovely Size in offwhite)
Socks: Offbrand (replica of Innocent World Lace Up Crown OTKs in white/black without logos)
Shoes: MODO (Muffin Platform Shoes in black)


I've been waiting until autumn to wear this dress because the dark green just really screams cooler weather to me. I wanted to style this more traditionally this time since the other time I wore it (coordinate #208) was in a bit more modern/unusual style. The ribbon accents on this set are a very dark brown, and I thought they'd photograph black so I wore black shoes and hair but they do look distinct (and thankfully complementary) on camera after all. I like the extra bit of depth the black adds.

I'm trying really hard to break my habit of always making images square, now that I'm not really posting on Instagram anymore or at least not taking pictures specifically FOR Instagram, and it's kind of freeing. Someday I will get back to flatlays but it's also nice to just enjoy wearing the clothes (I am wearing this for me first and foremost, after all) and post whatever photos I happen to get.