COORDINATE 245: STARRY SUMMER SOLSTICE
Dress: Triple Fortune (Horoscope JSK in black)
Bonnet: Hoshibako Works (Moon Phase Embroidery Velvet Bonnet in black)
Wig: Offbrand
Blouse: L'Esprit de la Noblesse (Le Nuage Blouse in black)
Necklace: PorcelainSong (Celestial Onyx Crescent Moon Rosary)
Belt: Estrellas (Vampire Lace Belt in blue/black, without bat clip)
Ring: Handmade by me
Socks: Angelic Pretty (Sweet Ribbon OTKs in black)
Shoes: Queen Bee (One Strap Round Toe Pumps in black)
Even though the summer solstice is the longest day of the year, it felt like a nice occasion to wear something starry and night sky themed. This dress from Triple Fortune is really floaty and makes me feel cute. I wanted it to have a floaty, ethereal vibe overall so I chose a tulle blouse that I got at a swap meet recently, and glittery sheer socks. I don't have a ton of blue items to coord this with but was happy with how the belt added just the right extra touch of blue and it's not TOO bright because of the black lace overlay. If you look closely, you can see the moon embroidery on the back of the bonnet brim!


