COORDINATE 244: SPRING COMES AGAIN

 




Dress: Lief (Tulip Gardening JSK in black)
Hat: Lief (Tulip Gardening Night Cap in black)
Wig: Offbrand
Blouse: Metamorphose (Elbow Sleeve Square Neck Frill Blouse, Plus Size, 2022 release in offwhite crepe de chine)
Apron: Infanta (Little Rabbits Go on a Picnic Apron)
Wrist cuffs: Handmade by me
Rings: Gemsicles (heart), handmade by me (red rose)
Socks:
 Offbrand (replica of Innocent World Lace Up Crown OTKs in white/black without logos)
Shoes: Bodyline Tokyo (Scalloped Cut Ribbon Shoes in black)


It is spring again, and here I am celebrating with my magnolia tree. I was drawn to this dress for the cute tulip print and folk wear aesthetic.

Admittedly this didn't turn out quite as cute as I wanted it to. I think I was thrown off by the really bright red and ended up playing it really safe with black and white and I wasn't as creative with it as I'd have liked. I love polka dots but I don't think they love me back. I also feel like maybe this shape of hat does not suit me, even though I love the look of it on other people. I am glad I tried, though, and I hope the new owner enjoys it even more. And maybe someday Lief will make this cut in an even cuter fabric.