COORDINATE 145: VINTAGE FLOWERS

a classic walolita fashion coordinate featuring Rose Ribbon JSK with Overskirt by Metamorphose





Dress: Metamorphose (Rose Ribbon JSK with Overskirt in bordeaux)
Hat:
Axes Femme (Rose Garden Canotier Hat in bordeaux)
Haori:
Vintage
Scarf: Offbrand
Blouse: Strawberry Witch (High Collar Textured Chiffon Blouse in white) with a detachable bow from an Angelic Pretty dress
Brooch: Violet Fane (Otome Nostalgia Mystery Love High School Brooch)
Necklaces: Of a Long Lost Land (Monochrome Rose Necklace in pink/white), Paris Kids (pearls)
Bag: KaratKarat5
Rings: TxarraOtsoaOriginals (black/gold), handmade by me (black/pink)
Tights: Vera Wang
Boots:
Metamorphose (Dressable Long Boots in black) with rose clips from HMHM


I'm long overdue for both a flatlay and a break in the Halloween content, so have a classic lolita × vintage kimono mashup! The bag is from a Japanese artist, Rie Yamamoto, who recycles old and worn out vintage kimono into purses and accessories. I told myself I'd buy one someday when I saw one I immediately loved, and that day came a few months ago. The bag became the base of this outfit. There are lots of subtle textures in this one but I tried to tie it all together with roses.

Comments